The Most Popular Ayurveda Treatment Centres Around the World
World's best Ayurveda centers are located in luxurious hotels where the better of eastern and western culture meet.
Ayurveda is an Indian system of health-care, which means ‘knowledge of a long life’. The tradition has ended a thousand years old. Rejuvenate or go ahead and take first steps to achieving your ideal weight, at one of our hand-picked locations,. The Ayurveda centres are located in luxurious hotels where the better of eastern and western culture meet.
World’s Top Aryuveda-Hideaways
The Leela Kempinski Kovalam, India
Yoga may become addictive in the beautiful studios of the luxurious Spa hotel, with unparalleled views from the Kovalam coastline.
- The hotel is based in the center of a 20 hectare tropical garden. The gorgeous open air reception area is stunning, stark and sleek, entirely consistent with its environment.
- The modern rooms with sun terraces, two Infinity pools, a swimming pool lounge, restaurants, wooden Pizza ovens, bars along with a club with a butler service imply that The Leela attracts an international clientele.
- The Divya, the Ayurveda and well-being Spa, can be found in a separate, quiet building overlooking the ocean, offering extensive individual treatments from between 14 and A 3 week period with a medical consultation.
Radisson SAS Resort Wutzschleife, Germany
Ayurveda and golf. A seamless meeting from the old Indian art of healing having a very western flavour, as a result of the cuisine.
- The reception desk is a glass construction in the center of a verdant countryside in the middle of the private golf course. An understanding Free health and well-being complex, using the Lifestyle rooms boasting a look at the surroundings. Amazing cooking in the head chef, Gregor Hauer.
- The Ayurveda floor is yet another world! The German-speaking doctor and Ayurveda specialist Anura Chandrasekera motivates someone to cease or at least reduce one’s harmful habits, based on the therapy team and the Sri Lankan chef who tempts you with lemon-grass soup or spaghetti with Brussels sprouts curry.
- ‘For individuals who want a retreat, there is lots of opportunity in the countless quiet-zones as well as in the beautiful countryside around the hotel, in which the loudest noise is birdsong and the bubbling of brooks.
COMO Shambhala Estate, Indonesia
In Buddhism, Shambala is where of Happiness – a contemporary health centre for people who wish to discover their own potential.
- Everything here’s goal oriented, one is asked to take full responsibility for your own entire well-being and this is underlined through the location, the design, decoration, cultural possibilities, employees, the treatments and the food.
- The exercise is the highest level of Yoga. A person consultation with an experienced counselor means your treatment methods are tailored to you.
- The most effective traditional Asian methods are combined with new western progress and findings. The emphasis is on understanding people in all their complexity and environment.
- Underneath the supervision of Dr Deginal Deepak, the shortest Ayurveda programme is 3-days.
Schloss Pichlarn, Austria
Among the grandest hotels in Austria, boasting an Ayurveda Lounge and Grand-Spa
- Asian purity harmoniously with nature. The Ayurveda programme continues to be run by the same Austrian Ayurveda physician- Dr.Schaeffler, since its inception. His intensive research into anti-aging and meditation influence the treatments provided.
- The personable European therapy team make sure that all the treatments are individual. Enjoy assaults around the senses, in the palace restaurant, made by the Ayurveda gourmet kitchen.
- Around the door step is one of the most breathtaking 18 hole golf-courses in Austria. Benefit from the view of the 1000 years old Linden trees as you take the glass elevator towards the Grand Spa. Or the changing from the seasons in the see-through saunas!
Lanka Princess Hotel, Sri Lanka
Situated in the mouth of the river Bentota encompassed by sandy beaches. The Lanka Princess Hotel offers Ayurveda treating the discerning client.
- A Buddhist Monk Island, that guests are granted access intensifies the spiritual element. Ayurveda having a blessing!
The hospitality and also the gentle, native staff help make your stay a dream. Some very famous faces have take their well-being into the hands of the leading Ayurveda physician, Dr Upul, and the doctors and therapy team.
- From the trial day to several-week-long treatments and therapy for health disorders, like Burnout syndrome, insomnia and weight.
- Within the Ayurveda restaurant, special, fresh tropical fruit dishes are artfully created. Bright, friendly and spacious rooms offer every comfort and assist your research for peace.
Aruna Centre for Authentic Ayurveda, Germany
The Aruna centre brings some Sri Lanka to the Bavarian Alps.
- Enlightenment in a mountain setting. Antique fittings and ornamental objects from Sri Lanka, precious materials and warm brown, gold and russet tones, produce the harmonious atmosphere at the Aruna.
- The key Ayurveda specialist and author Aruna Bandara understands how to convey the wisdom of Ayurveda. Your kitchen crew indulge you with tasty concoctions, like Mango and physallis soup or riceflour vegetable rolls with coconut sauce.
- The comfort programme offers top quality purification and rejuvenation treatments that concentrate on weight reduction, insomnia, rheumatism, arthritis or hypertension. The Aruna operates in conjunction with the regional clinic.
Hotel Giardino, Switzerland
Hotel Giardino is much like the country estate of a noble family in the middle ages, with amazing water landscaped gardens and sup-tropical plants.
- Bordering probably the most beautiful golf-courses in Europe, the classic modern interior planning goes from earthy minimalism to playful, pastel tones.
- The luxurious spa-area is really a treat for the senses and it has its own range of products: dipiu by Daniela uses fresh grapeseed oil and locally grown ingredients.
- The Ayurveda team comes from India and Switzerland. A few of the team learned Ayurveda techniques since childhood and all sorts of have over ten years of Kalari- and Yoga training.
- Four-handed massage with Indian Ayurveda oil, within the special Kalari-technique for deep relaxation and simultaneous revitalization is really a speciality of the house.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Mauritius, Mauritius
In 2007, Taj Exotica & Spa was named among the world’s ‘Leading Spas’. Sample treatments from Ayurveda such as the Hammam and Sanarium.
- You can choose the privacy of your villa, or the luxurious setting from the Ayurvedan treatment rooms with private relaxation areas within the Spa-court, with a glittering pool, yoga and meditation pavilions: offering Ayurveda treatments catered completely for you.
- The treatment includes light culinary creations which feed body, mind and soul. The restaurants offer Creole, Indian, Mediteranean and European dishes. Enjoy water-sports, hiking and climbing.
Ananda – Within the Himalayas, India
Once the royal residence from the Maharaja of Terhri-Garhwal, the Ananda is one of the most well-known and historical hotel and Spa in the region.
- Ananda is one of the most luxurious hotels on the planet and operates under the influence of Ma Anandamayi, whose personal spirituality was invoked through the universe and the afterlife.
- The Maharadja of Garhwal constructed a home for Ma Anandamayi beside his palace, where she built her Ashram which today houses the yoga studio.
The philosophy of Ayurveda infuses the entire resort. Treatments include purifying and sensually strengthening treatment, detox-ing, rejuvenating and relaxation. The holistic concept emphasizes the significance of increasing the body’s defences and well-being. Answer to this concept is movement, sport, relaxation and meditation.